Through FUT 20, we will bring you this FIFA 20 SBC prediction, specifically the FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups Prediction. Each Prediction along with the confirmed FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups. Earn many FIFA Ultimate Team coins thanks to the investments we show you!
FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups #22 13th February
- Aarhus GF – Randers FC
- Başakşehir – Beşiktaş
- Valencia – Atlético Madrid
- Chelsea – Manchester United
Group rewards: x1 Rare Electrum Players Pack
Marquee Matchups Prediction
All the FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups predictions here.
FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups Prediction #23 20th February
- Arsenal – Everton
- Fenerbahçe – Galatasaray
- Al Hilal – Al Ittihad
- Alavés – Ath. Bilbao
- Hamilton – Motherwell
- PSG – Bordeaux
Champions Marquee Matchups
FIFA 20 Champions Marquee Matchups #5 December 10th
- Liverpool – RB Salzburg
- Spurs – FC Bayern
- Chelsea – Ajax
- Dortmund – Inter
Group rewards: x1 Prime Gold Players Pack
Champions Marquee Matchups Prediction
FIFA 20 Champions Marquee Matchups Prediction #1 eighths 18th February
- Atlético Madrid – Liverpool
- Dortmund – PSG
- Atalanta – Valencia C.F.
- Tottenham – RB Leipzig
Players to invest in
- Atlético Madrid – Hermoso (800), Savic (900), Vitolo (800), Trippier (800), Vrsaljko (800), Arias (600), Marcos Llorente (600), Lodi (800).
- Liverpool – Joe Gomez (800), Lovren (600), Minamino (800), Clyne (600), Shaqiri (800), Matip (900), Adrian (500).
- Dortmund – Azagadou (800), Piszczek (800), Larsen (600), Guerreiro (900), Schmelzer (600), Gotze (800), Delaney (800).
- PSG – Diallo (800), Paredes (800), Kehrer (800), Kurzawa (800), Ander Herrera (800), Sarabia (1.200).
- Atalanta – Palomino (600), Gosens (800), Hateboer (800), Toloi (600), Caldara (800), De Roon (800).
- Valencia C.F. – Piccini (600), Diakhaby (600), Mangala (600), Jaume Costa (600), Gabriel Paulista (800), Gaya (800), Cheryshev (800), Ferran Torres (500), Carlos Soler (500).
- Tottenham – Dier (700), Sessegnon (500), Davies (500), Aurier (500), Rose (900), Lamela (900).
- RB Leipzig – Lookman (500), Upamecano (800), Mukiele (800), Ibrahima Konate (800), Orban (600), Klosterman (800), Halstenberg (800).
As you know, EA releases a new Squad Building Challenge every week, every Thursday at 18:00 (UK time), with the 4 most important matches of the weekend, included in the FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups SBC.
It looks like EA will release the FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups on Thursdays, leaving the European Marquee Matchups for Tuesdays!
Keep in mind that the success of these potential FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups, and having invested in players for these teams, can earn you many FIFA Ultimate Team coins!
Usually it takes one or two players from each of them! We always recommend to go for nearby players at a discarded, to avoid big losses in case of failure!
- Players to be discarded.
- The players on the sidelines, left/right backs, wings or left/right midfielders, are the ones who tend to rise most in price (especially left/right backs).
- If you don’t want to risk it, CB is the best position.
- Gold card. If there isn’t any, we buy silver.
- If there is none for that position, buy any other (always to be discarded).
What does Buy to Discard mean?
- Rare gold: 600-700 coins.
- Common gold: 350-450 coins .
- Rare silver: 250 coins .
- Common silver: 150 coins.
- Rare bronze and common: 150 coins.
Marquee Matchup Meaning
It’s a FIFA 20 SBC that releases EA each week of four matches that they consider to be the highlights of the following weekend (or midweek if there are Champions in the European marquees).
There are two, the European marquee matchups, are released on Tuesdays at 18:00 and the league marquee matchups, on Thursdays at 18:00 (UK time).
What do you think of each FIFA 20 Marquee Matchups prediction? Would you include any other matches that we haven’t mentioned? Let us know what you think via Twitter / Facebook or in the comments section below!